My skin care routine.



Hello! 



Today I'm going to talk about my skin care routine.
I have a dry skin, and I have the tendency to have blackspots instead of pimples, even though I still have once or twice a month.

So, to help my skin to be healthy I have some routines that I use.

 
                          
                              
                    1ºOption        
                                       




















 2ºOption 
                                      
          
                     

Option 1:                                                    Option 2:


   -Garnier Skin Naturals Pure Active                    - NIVEA VISAGE PURE EFFECT                        Exfo-Brusher Wash 150ml                              Clean Deeper - 150ml
  -NIVEA VISAGE PURE EFFECT THERMO               -Clean and Clear Exfoliating Daily                                                                                    Wash                                      
 - Clean & Clear Dual Action Skin Moisturizer         - Clean & Clear Dual Action Skin Moisturizer 

   
 These are the 2 options that I have depending on my skin, this means: after a long day, the state of my face equals a different option.
    




      -> I use Option 1 when I have I don't have a lot of blackspot's but I still have some that are bothering me like on my chin or my cheeks. The scrub from the Exfo-Brusher leave my skin so smooth that I really like. The moisturizer helps a LOT because refreshes my skin, and I FEEL sooo fresh after using it. The Nivea Pure Effect Thermo is a deep cleaner that helps the pores to open making it easier to exfoliate. The warm feeling is amazing :3


     -> I use Option 2 in the oposite case. When I have A LOT of blackspots/when I fell new ones appearing/pimples growing ( it's rare but sometimes happens). The daily exfoliating product from Clean & Clear is amazings and sometimes even I use the Brusher from the Garnier's product to make it go to the deep ones. The Clean Deeper is kinda of a exfoliating but it helps opening the pores. The moisturizer does the same effect here.


     My skin has a lot of blackspots and that's why I have to always use Exfoliating products. When I have some pimples (because I eat chocolate - YUMMY!! :( ) I use the second option because the first one would make the skin really dry and I don't fell good after.
     I ALWAYS wash my face with warm water to help open up the pores. I NEVER rub my face with the towel. I gently dry it, because my skin will be really red and it will hurt.

If you have the same problem as I do, be carefull with the products that you use because I had some problems with some of them because Iit made a allergic reaction and it looked aweful. Maybe talk to a dermatologist or try and maybe you'll get lucky with the products.


Next week I'll talk about my hair :)

Kisses! :*
AB 

                                                                   Tumblr | Twitter

Sem comentários

google.com, pub-4929039152653857, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0