Tag I Found on Tumblr

  • Hello!

Today I had planned a Favourites Video but my brother took the camera so I'm going to do a Tag that I found on tumblr one night.

  • 1:Height 6'1''
  • 2:Shoe size 6 1/2 ( 40 in european shops)
  • 3:Do you smoke? No
  • 4:Do you drink? Sometimes in Parties.
  • 5:Do you take drugs? Never.
  • 6:Age you get mistaken for  I'm 20 but sometimes people give me 18/19
  • 7:Have tattoos? No
  • 8:Want any tattoos? Yes, at least one on my  wrist
  • 9:Got any piercings? Only on my earlobes
  • 10:Want any piercings? Yes, on my nose 
  • 11:Best friend? Yes and I love all of them
  • 12:Relationship status Single
  • 13:Biggest turn ons Good Humor and tickles on my neck
  • 14:Biggest turn offs I really hate when people lie to me
  • 15:Favorite movie Probably the Moulin Rouge
  • 16:I’ll love you if  you make me laugh 
  • 17:Someone you miss one of my best friends that trade me for another girl
  • 18:Most traumatic experience I think the bullying I suffered in school
  • 19:A fact about your personality I'm shy but when you get to know me I'm the craziest person ever.
  • 20:What I hate most about myself My height
  • 21:What I love most about myself My eyes
  • 22:What I want to be when I get older A Biologist
  • 23:My relationship with my sibling(s) It's good I think
  • 24:My relationship with my parent(s) Its better with my mom that with my dad
  • 25:My idea of a perfect date dinner and movie
  • 26:My biggest pet peeves lies and lack of humor
  • 27:A description of the girl/boy I like taller than me
  • 28:A description of the person I dislike the most has an awfull personality
  • 29:A reason I’ve lied to a friend to make her a suprise
  • 30:What I hate the most about work/school the idiots that hate me for what I am
  • 31:What your last text message says "I'm at the mall, because I'm going to the cinema why?"
  • 32:What words upset me the most moist
  • 33:What words make me feel the best about myself funny
  • 34:What I find attractive in women their eyes
  • 35:What I find attractive in men their face and height
  • 36:Where I would like to live London or Callifornia
  • 37:One of my insecurities Never founding love
  • 38:My childhood career choice being a singer
  • 39:My favorite ice cream flavor stracciatella
  • 40:Who wish I could be Zoella
  • 41:Where I want to be right now somewhere in the USA
  • 42:The last thing I ate a snickers
  • 43:Sexiest person that comes to my mind immediately Dan Howell
  • 44:A random fact about anything the dust under the bed is dead skin


Kisses! :*
AB


                                Tumblr | Twitter

Sem comentários

google.com, pub-4929039152653857, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0