The most gorgeous city EVER

Hello!


Today I'm going to talk about one of the most wonderfull cities in the World. 


Sometime ago, me and some friends went on a journey to Paris, France. I love Paris soo much. I've been there for about 4 times with my family and friends and I loved each and everytime I've been there. Paris has a lot of magic and wonder that everybody loves. Maybe that's why they call it the City of Love i think.. 

The city is beautiful, amazing and the people is kind and frienly. The ambiance is spectacular and the streets are awesome and cute. It's an awesome holiday destination for those who wanna discover the history of Paris.
You can't go to Paris without visiting the museums like the Louvre, Versailles, the Arc du Triomph, the bridge with the love locks, the Notre Dame (for those who saw the disney movie and belived that he really lived there like me the first time I went there) the Eiffel Tower and Disney Resort Paris! 
Now, the best thing of visiting Paris is visiting it with friends and/or family. Why? Because being with those who you love in a different city is amazing because they can make the journey a lot better, not only because of the fact that will definitely have much fun but also will be one of the most wonderfull memories you will have together for one day after remember.

Now, I had some awesome photos to upload here but some of them weren't in a good quality so I'm going to upload those who are a little bit better.








Almost everyone who visits Paris, goes around the Seine river on a boat around the city watching the wonders.

One of the thins to see is the Eiffel Tower, but you can also see the Louvre, the Notre Dame and the bridges.

The thing that I loved while on the boat was saying good bye/hello to those who where on the bridges watching the boats pass by.
Eiffel tower from the Seine



 The most artistic photo I took from the Eiffel Tower. And it also looks like the letter A which is the main letter from my name :) 

















Eiffel Tower from the grownd          


Everybody visits Paris and wants to climb the Eiffel Tower. Now, I had to be really brave because to go up the tower you have to go on a lift and, I really really hate lifts and it was really terrifying, but the view compensate the terror I suffered during the climb




And to finish the photos, I had to look at the Eiffel Tower at night because is just one of the most beautifull things about Paris and the tower. The lights are just gorgeous and make the tower looking amazing and really beautifull.




I also visited Disney Land but lost the photos.. But it was a lot of fun like everytime I went there.
This trip was amazing and I had a lot of fun while visiting Paris. It really is one of the most beautifull cities in the world and I loved every minute I spent there. I hope to visit again in the future. 



       Bloglovin | Tumblr | Twitter

Sem comentários

google.com, pub-4929039152653857, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0