The One Eyeliner from Oriflame Review



Hello!



A few weeks ago, I was looking for a liquid eye liner because I had lost my favourite and I needed one real bad! I was browsing on my Facebook feed and saw a post from one of my friends that really caught my attention.
 She has a dealership with Oriflame and she sells the products from the catalogue for those who want to buy. 
The product that had caught my attention was a promotion of a liquid eye liner: The One Eye Liner Stylo.



When I acquired this product I didn't know how amazing it was!
 It's a felt tip eye liner and it's just amazing.
 When I apply it, it's really smooth, really pigmented and its really easy to use. Its honestly one of my favourites right now! 
I use it almost everyday and I honestly love it. 
It removes really well when I wash my face at the end of the day, the case is really pretty, the purple is gorgeous and I really love it.









Thank you for reading!

♥ ♥ 


Sem comentários

google.com, pub-4929039152653857, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0