February Favourites

Hi guys! 

The month of February ended 6 days ago so I guess it's time to write about the things I loved the most during the month!




~Claire's Lipstick Rouge à lèvres~




I'm going to be honest here. I was a little sceptical when I bought this product because I had never bought any make up article from Claire's make up section. However, my opinion changed quickly. 
I loved the colour that this lipstick leaves on my lips since it's very pigmented.  

~Bu Candy Love Eau the Toilette~



I bought this product in my local supermarket because my mother gave me a perfume from the same brand and I loved it. The packaging is also really cute and colourful. 
I tend to avoid perfumes with sweet scents since they can be quite sickening. This one was sweet yet not nauseating at all. 

~Kiko Make Up Milano nail lacquer  389 ~

-


This has to be my favourite nail polish amongst the ones I own! The colour is gorgeous and also my favourite of all time. I love the way it makes my nails stand out and I wore it almost all February!

~Zoella Scrubbing me Softly Smoothing Body Scrub~



In the beginning of February my best friend asked me if I wanted anything from an online website she was ordering from. 
I was fairly curious about this product. Since it was the one she ordered for herself and I was lacking a good body scrub, I decided to give it a try. 
I fell in love! 
The scent is just incredible. After applying it the first time
 my skin instantly felt a lot smoother after the shower. I definitely recommend this one!

 ~ Arizona Original Green Tea with Honey~


I tried this tea a long time ago and never purchased it ever again because I forgot.
A few weeks ago I was in the beverage aisle in the supermarket, found it and I had to take it with me. I then remembered why I loved it so much.
In spite of not being a tea person I really enjoy this green tea. The taste is quite pleasant and sweet.
 If you haven't tried it, please do!

~Deadpool~


I was one of those people who spent Valentine's Day on the cinema watching this movie. I obviously loved it. I loved the humor from start to finish and I definitely will watch it again. Go see if you haven't but I'm sure almost everyone has seen it already!

~Smash~


A few weeks ago my best friend told me to watch this tv series named "Smash". I'd seen a few episodes with her a long time ago but it didn't seem my style. 
After listening to a song or two and having her beg me to watch it, I eventually gave it a chance.
 I was completely hooked! It's really good!
 I had to make myself stop watching season 2 because I knew I was going to finish it in days!
I loved the plot, which is about Marylin Monroe and Broadway, I loved the actors and the storyline. You really need to watch! I know you'll also fall in love


Thank you for reading!

♥ ♥ 



Sem comentários

google.com, pub-4929039152653857, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0