Rimmel London Natural Bronzer Review


Natural Bronzer


I'm going to say something that may shock some of you who wear make up on a daily basis.
 I've never user a bronzer! I know its crazy!!
I never used one every time I had my make up done because I had the idea that a bronzer would darken my skin and it would make it look fake, so I was a little sceptical about bronzers.
I have a very light skin tone so I thought that using a bronzer would look bad on me.
But I changed my mind!
A few weeks ago my best friend told me that one of our local supermarkets was having a sale and that this bronzer was in promotion. 
I though about the idea of owning a bronzer and I decided that I couldn't hate bronzers forever if I didn't tried it out.
 So, I decided to purchase it and it cost around six euros.
In overall I liked the product mainly because it was discrete when I applied it on my skin and it has the most amazing smell ever!
 Every time I take a sniff it reminds me of summer!
The design that it has is really pretty and the packaging is really cute and easy to save on my make up bag.
The two problems I found about this product when I was searching information about it is that isn't good for oily skins, which is my skin type, and that it tests on animals!!
I'm against animal testing and that's the reason that I'm not going to be purchasing this brand ever again.  

5 comentários

  1. I didn't actually know that Rimmel tested on animals. I am not a fan of brands that test on animals, and it's a shame that a lot of them do. I know I do own quite a few products that have brands associated to animal testing which is insane seeing as its the 21st century.
    If you can get your hands on Sleek, it's got some great bronzers and doesn't test on animals xx

    www.iridescentplaces.com

    ResponderEliminar
    Respostas
    1. I agree. I also found out that big brands that don't test on animals were bought by big companies that do :|
      I'm a biology student and I hate knowing that make up companies still test on animals.
      I was really sad when I found out because I was actually starting to like this product! I'm still going to finish it but after that I'll never use this brand again.
      I'll browse the products you suggested :)
      Thank you for your comment!

      Eliminar
  2. I didn't actually know that Rimmel tested on animals. I am not a fan of brands that test on animals, and it's a shame that a lot of them do. I know I do own quite a few products that have brands associated to animal testing which is insane seeing as its the 21st century.
    If you can get your hands on Sleek, it's got some great bronzers and doesn't test on animals xx

    www.iridescentplaces.com

    ResponderEliminar
  3. não sabia que testava em animais... eu estava mesmo para comprar este produto mas afinal acho que mudei de ideias...
    não vivo sem bronzer, dá uma ótima definição e cor à cara

    bejinho,
    Moi by Inês
    Raw Studio

    ResponderEliminar
    Respostas
    1. Sim, eu quando o comprei também mudei de ideias quanto aos beneficios de usar bronzer. Mas este nunca mais vou usar.
      beijinhos e obrigada pelo comentário :)

      Eliminar

google.com, pub-4929039152653857, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0