March Favourites | Monthly Favouites

Hello beauties! 

The month of March just ended and that means it's time for another monthly favourites! This month I only/almost only tried fitness/gym products because I'm now going to the gym at least 3-4 times a week - what a progress! - and I needed to try a few things.

The first one is a product that I posted here on my blog in January and it's the gym top and bottom snake print from Primark, and OMG how I love them! Not only do they look cool but the leggings have a part in them that is covered in some kind of "breathing net" that can help the skin breath while working out. BEST THING EVER. 
The second and third products are 2 brands of shampoo and conditioner that I bought to try while showering in the gym. The first one is by the brand Le Petit Marseillais and I like it a lot. It leaves my hair super smooth, well nourished and smells amazing! And because the packaging is small it doesn't take a lot of space in my gym bag which is a plus one! The second brand is names Cosmia  and I've never heard from it until the beginning of this year while I was shopping in my local supermarket. I bought the ones that help preserve the hair colour - which I don't know if it actually does anything tbh - but I decided to try. I like it when I don't have more of my favourite hair brands. The plus one is the smell because it does smell good! Their shower gel is also a plus one!
My forth favourite is this package of elastic bands I bought in H&M. It was only 2.99€ and they secure my hair super nicely and because I have super curly, voluminous and wild hair it helps me get it in a pony tail or a bun easily. There were more colours but I wanted neutral colours and not vibrant ones. I hate when I'm running on a treadmill and my hair keeps falling of my elastic. I'm sure that I've broken more than 30 elastic brands withing two years.
The last favourite is an app called Nike+ training and I used it when I can't go to the gym and still wanna workout for a little while. The thing that made me like it is the fact that it gives you a lot of different workout plans that you can choose one to do, it gives you a timer and everything. 
App link -> here







Sem comentários

google.com, pub-4929039152653857, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0